Friday, October 13, 2006

Back to school............



.........Find out what these hot ladies did in their classrooms


Drew Barrymore :

She never finished high school, such was her determination to become a full-fledged movie actress. "I never liked school and it was doing nothing for me so i quit," she says.







sharon Stone :

" When i started going to school i think i got on everyone's nerves becouse i used to ask adult question rather than settle for the stuff usually fed to kids," she says. "school was not always easy, because i was always an individual anfd found it difficult to be one of group





Christina Aguilera:

she landed her first music deal a few months before her school graduation. "My school days were miserable. The jealousy got so bad that our neighbours slashedour car tyers." High school buddy Marcia Craig reilly recalls, "Christina had told me it was lonely."




Liv tyler:

Hollywood beauty liv wiil be hoping her son Milo has better luck at school than she did. "I quit when i was 14," she confesses. "I always hated school, uniforms, having to sit behind your desk all day. I don't need education like that."









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi prasad
its good articals abt hot hollywood actress, i like it but give me some new articals abt bolly & holly ?