Friday, October 13, 2006

Back to school......

...... Find out what these hot ladies did in their classroom




Jeniffer Lopez :

Stephanie herlory, jen's best friend from new york's preston high school, says "she was very straightforward, and if you were getting on her bad side, she'd let you know it. she was tough. nobady wanted to be her enemy." And the recently married (again) diva herself admits she didn't enjoy her schooling. " I wasn't the most populer girl in classe." she say. " I had my friends, but I was comfortable with myself. there's always those most populer girls and I wasn't one of those
."



Cher :

She left school early, simply to follow her peers. "By the time i reached 11th grade , all my girlfriends had graduated." She says. "I just couldn't deal with school any mpre and so , three weeks into the term, i quit."

Keira Kinghtley :
"I am dyslexic," She says. "but i was only interested in acting. I was so desperete that i made a deal with my parents. The only way they could get me to do my school work was to get me an agent."

No comments: